At Super Clean, we take pride in the quality of our cleaning services and strive to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with the work we perform. However, we understand that there may be circumstances where a return visit may be necessary.
To address any issues that may arise, we have established the following return policy:
- Customers may request a return visit within 24 hours of the initial cleaning service if they feel that the work was not completed to their satisfaction.
- We will make every effort to accommodate return visits within a reasonable timeframe, but please note that availability may be limited and a new appointment may need to be scheduled.
- If a return visit is necessary, we will make up to three attempts to resolve any issues.
- In the event that we are unable to access the property at the time of the scheduled appointment, the customer will be responsible for rebooking and any additional fees that may apply.
- Our return policy does not apply if the customer has failed to pay their invoice in a timely manner.
- If the customer disputes the quality of the cleaning, they must provide evidence of the issue within 24 hours of the initial service. Claims of poor quality that are not supported by evidence will not be considered for a return visit.
We strive to provide the highest level of service to all of our customers and hope that this return policy provides an additional level of protection and peace of mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.