Why the end of tenancy cleaning is important
When you move out of a rental property, you want to get your bond back.
To do this, you need to make sure the property is clean. End-of-tenancy cleaning can be a hassle,
but it’s important to make sure the property is clean so you can get your bond back.
Here are some tips for end-of-tenancy cleaning:
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean, including floors, walls, ceilings, and windows.
2. Vacuum all carpets and upholstery.
3. Clean all bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, showers, and tubs.
4. Clean the kitchen, including the stove, oven, fridge, and microwave oven.
5. Dust all furniture and surfaces.
6. Remove all trash from the property.
7. Clean appliances, including ovens and stoves. 8. Make sure all blinds are clean, including dusting the blinds and cleaning the tracks. 9. Clean all light fixtures, including windows and fans. 10. Clean all mirrors and glass surfaces.
When you move out of a rental property, you want to get your bond back. To do this, you need to make sure you leave the property clean. End-of-tenancy cleaning can be a hassle, but with these easy tips, it doesn’t have to be. Follow these steps and you’ll get your bond back in no time.
What to clean: a list of rooms and items to focus on
- walls and ceilings
- sweep the garage
How to clean: tips and tricks for efficient cleaning
End-of-tenancy cleaning can be a daunting task, but with these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to get your bond back with ease. First, start by decluttering your space. This will make it easier to clean and will also make the process more efficient. Next, focus on the areas that tend to get dirty quickly, such as the kitchen and bathroom. These areas should be cleaned thoroughly and regularly to prevent build-up. Finally, don’t forget to tidy up any outdoor areas, such as the porch or balcony. By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to clean efficiently and get your bond back in no time!
Hiring help: when to call in professional cleaners
you really should hire professional cleaners
When it comes to end-of-tenancy cleaning, most people try to do it themselves. But sometimes, hiring professional cleaners can be the best option. Here are some signs that you should call in a professional:
1. If you don’t have the time to clean. End-of-tenancy cleaning can be time-consuming, so if you’re short on time, it’s better to hire someone who can do it for you.
2. If you’re not sure what needs to be cleaned. There’s a lot that goes into end-of-tenancy cleaning, and if you’re not sure what needs to be done, it’s better to hire someone who does.
3. If you want the job done right. Professional cleaners have the experience and knowledge to make sure everything is cleaned properly. So if you want the job done right, it’s worth hiring a professional.
Conclusion: a summary of the main points
A thorough end-of-tenancy cleaning is essential to getting your bond back after moving out. Even though it may seem overwhelming, our tips will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. Whether it’s the kitchen or the bathroom, we’ve got you covered.
Consider the time commitment and stress you are already under from dozens of other tasks when you decide whether to do it yourself or hire a professional.
Depending on how big the house is, it could take quite some time
Have you got 10 to 15 hours between packing up all your belongings and packing up your house? I’ve seen houses take up to 10 to 15 hours
Regardless of whether you plan ahead early or not, you will only have 90 days to get it all done.